Hospitality Beyond Borders
Uniting global practitioners – Bringing together the best in hospitality
– Establish strong links with international bodies and organisations.
– Promote regional and global networking throughout the communities.
– Have ongoing discussion groups and encourages open communications.
– Keep abreast of the latest trends and be on a leading position with emerging technologies;
– Achieve excellence through constant innovation, ability and agility in mind.
– Have sound governance, be ethical and display good sense in all activities.
Meeting the challenges!
– Forming a key alliance in designing organisational growth strategies.
– Growing together; Creating a common purpose to line up our goals.
– Achieving success through synergies and strategic repositioning.
– Formulating coordinated efforts and ongoing meaningful support.
– Focusing on the international workforce and its critical issues;
– Strategic alignment with modern demands in education and training needs.
Making An Impact
Make an impact on and towards international industry leadership and growth
Making an Impact
As an industry authority, IFBA is dedicated to helping create ethical and professional impact at all F&B communities across the globe.
Fostering Innovation in Hospitality
Making innovation a priority in order to meet the demands of a rapidly changing industry and remain competitive in the future.
Enhancing Leadership Influence
IFBA leadership influence growth reflects upon its commitment to demonstrate professional leadership and high standards and be a role model for the Food and Beverage industry.
Raising Awareness in Supply Management.
Collaborating on efforts to lead and operate supply chains towards a more sustainable future that will not impact the environment; deplete natural resources; contribute to climate change; contribute to social inequalities or injustice.
Establishing Objectives in Sustainability and Food Waste Management
Raising awareness about the impact that food waste inflicts upon society and the environment; identify the relevant international regulatory initiatives and communication policies within IFBA to address these impacts and measures needed to achieve prevention and sustainability.
A Journey of Growth Towards Hospitality
Be inspired to envision the exciting future of hospitality.
Changing Future Hospitality Landscape
Join a community of professionals working to shape the future of food and beverage.
Help Your Community Thrive
- Shape the next generation of hospitality leaders.
- Shape the future of the food and beverage industry.
- Shape the evolution of hospitality standards and ethics.
- Shape the new era of guest experiences and service culture.
Opportunities to be part of the Change
– Engage in volunteering and special committee involvement.
– Participate in society meetings and conferences.
– Support innovative events and industry awards.
– Share the best industry practices and procedures.
– Showcase the best approaches and methodology.
– Frame industry training and certification programmes.
– Contribute- to industry article writing and blogging.
– Join our information and research team activities.
– Sponsor a future regional or international event.
– Donate to support our effort to make an impact in our industry.
International Food & Beverage Association
Full Membership of the IFBA is open to all independent National Food and Beverage Manager and Executive Associations
IFBA Official Members are:
Chengdu, China (CDBA)
London, UK (FBMA)
As a nonprofit organization, the International Food & Beverage Association can only succeed with the active support of its members. As a member of IFBA, you become an essential part of our effort to enhance the image of the industry and professionalism level through shared knowledge and constant innovation.
IFBA agenda is profoundly focused on the existed and future challenges and opportunities of our members and the international food and beverage industry as a whole. Becoming a member of IFBA signals your support and commitment to helping create ethical and professional impact at all F&B communities across the globe.
Become a Member/Join us
Share knowledge, celebrate accomplishment, and lead the field. Be part of the International Food and Beverage Community.
Learn. Network. Interact.
- Meet your peers
- Share thoughts and ideas
- Make meaningful new connections and…
- Valuable contacts with industry leaders in hospitality.
- Stay ahead in your Professional Development.
- Access top industry insights, emerging technologies, data, and innovation and…
Meet. Connect. Associate
International Food & Beverage Association provides an extraordinary platform of WORLDWIDE INDUSTRY NETWORKING….. and numerous international industry events, trade shows, and exhibitions.
Unique benefits and outcomes for your professional development! Unique benefits and outcomes for your business!
Position yourself at the cross-section of industry executives and innovative solution providers. Join a community of professionals working to shape the future of food and beverage.
IFBA Brings together an Extensive Network Platform of:
Food & Beverage Managers
Catering & Cruise Managers
Local Business Leaders
Food Bloggers & Journalists
CEOs of Food Retail Sector
Suppliers & Solution Providers
Members of Chambers and Associations
Let’s explore opportunities and possibilities together.
Let’s Stay in Touch
A journey of growth towards hospitality. Join our mailing list for upcoming events, industry news and insightful professional resources.
News + Events
FHA - HoReCA 2021 & FHA - Food & Beverage 2021Informa Markets, organiser of FHA-HoReCa has taken the decision to postpone the event that...
ProWine Asia (Singapore), the region’s leading wines and spirits trade fair returns for its third edition with new dates. It will be co-located with...
Visitor pre-registration will re-open in April 2020. International Food & Beverage Association invites you to visit FHA-HoReCA 2020 &...
Baijiu: China's National DrinkIt’s the biggest-selling spirit in the world, yet there are still many people who have never heard of baijiu. Often...