Member & Professional Associates
Explore The Benefits
Full Members & Professional Associates
International Food & Beverage Association is a nonprofit representation voice in the global hospitality landscape.
All IFBA members and associates join forces across geographical boundaries in bringing together the best in hospitality.
Strategic Vision and Direction
Key elements and activities that consistently guide and motivative us on our journey of growth towards hospitality.
HOSPITALITY BEYOND BORDERS
International Industry Growth!
Facilitating Collaboration and Creating Synergies.
Meeting the Challenges of the Next Generation!
MAKING AN IMPACT
Establishing Professional Standards Across the Globe!
Achieve Success and Sustainable Development!
Shape the Future of the Food & Beverage Landscape!
Meet. Connect. Associate
- To enhance the image of the industry and professionalism level;
- To promote educational interests relating to hospitality;
- To strengthen knowledge and professionalism in food and beverage (F&B) industry;
- To improve work environment and processes;
- To create career progression through skills upgrading and development programmes;
- To increase overall job satisfaction and lifelong employability;
- To develop industry communication; and
- To create networking opportunities for our members.
Build connections. Develop relationships. Achieve a competitive advantage in your associations’ growth.
- Access to top international and regional events for professionals and companies within the food and beverage industry vertical and beyond.
- Gain channels of communication with other association and international bodies.
- Meet with international hospitality industry leaders.
- Establish mutually beneficial synergies within the industry.
- Increase your association recognition at international level.
- Give your members the opportunity to explore career opportunities in new countries.
Benefits For IFBA Full Membership
The services and benefits of IFBA Members focus on their active, impelling and productive participation in the Association’s activities including the attendance and presence in:
- IFBA’s Annual General Meeting
- IFBA’s Elective Ordinary General Assembly with voting rights
- IFBA’s Member Committee Involvement
- IFBA’s Member Chapter Participation
IFBA provides to its members and the hospitality industry all in all, a matrix of other essential benefits primary focused on:
And much more…
Actionable Added Benefits
IFBA’s added benefits include;
- Access to the IFBA’s events and hosting venues
- Opportunities in educational programmes and certification collaboration
- Industry events and national competitions endorsement.
- Access to our research teams of trends and insights.
- Direct links on the IFBA website heading back to your association website.
- Social media references, sharing the news and events of your activities, etc..
- Access to our media and publications, [future] data, newsletters, presentations, etc..
Unique Benefits and Outcomes for your professional development!
International Food & Beverage Association provides an extraordinary platform of WORLDWIDE INDUSTRY NETWORKING….. and numerous international industry events, trade shows, and exhibitions.
IFBA encourages constant training and lifelong learning, creativity and innovation and staying abreast of the latest trends.
IFBA helps food and beverage professionals improve and broaden knowledge in the field through a wide array of professional development events such as workshops, competitions, and periodical training and development meetings.
Worldwide Industry Networking
Position yourself at the cross-section of industry executives and innovative solution providers. IFBA brings together an extensive network platform of:
Food & Beverage Managers
Catering & Cruise Managers
Local Business Leaders
Food Bloggers & Journalists
CEOs of Food Retail Sector
Suppliers & Solution Providers
Members of Chambers and Associations
Learn. Network. Interact.
- Meet your peers
- Share thoughts and ideas
- Make meaningful new connections and…
- Valuable contacts with industry leaders in hospitality.
Learn From Your Peer Members
Lessons From Industry Leaders
Insights From International Peers
Keep Up To Date With Trends In Your Industry
Get actionable insights.
Stay ahead of the curve.
A Journey of Growth Towards Hospitality
Be inspired to envision the exciting future of hospitality.
Changing Future Hospitality Landscape
Join a community of professionals working to shape the future of food and beverage.
Help Your Community Thrive
- Shape the next generation of hospitality leaders.
- Shape the future of the food and beverage industry.
- Shape the evolution of hospitality standards and ethics.
- Shape the new era of guest experiences and service culture.
Opportunities to be part of the Change
– Engage in volunteering and special committee involvement.
– Participate in society meetings and conferences.
– Support innovative events and industry awards.
– Share the best industry practices and procedures.
– Showcase the best approaches and methodology.
– Frame industry training and certification programmes.
– Contribute- to industry article writing and blogging.
– Join our information and research team activities.
– Sponsor a future regional or international event.
– Donate to support our effort to make an impact in our industry.
Share knowledge, celebrate accomplishment, and lead the field. Be part of the International Food and Beverage Community.
Let’s Stay in Touch
A journey of growth towards hospitality. Join our mailing list for upcoming events, industry news and insightful professional resources.